Your privacy is critically important to us here at MasterForms Builder and we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our blogging products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our MasterFprms Builder support team.
MasterForms Builder (“MasterForms Mobile & Web”) operates several websites including *.joomlamasterforms, drupalmasterforms, wordpressmasterforms, zendmasterforms and masterformsbuilder. It is MasterForms Builder’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, MasterForms Builder collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. MasterForms Builder’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how MasterForms Builder’s visitors use its website. From time to time, MasterForms Builder may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
MasterForms Builder also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on masterformsbuilder.com Forum. MasterForms Builder only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to MasterForms Builder’s websites choose to interact with MasterForms Builder in ways that require MasterForms Builder to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that MasterForms Builder gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for the Forum at masterformsbuilder.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with MasterForms Builder – by purchasing subscription for MasterForms PRO, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, MasterForms Builder collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with MasterForms Builder. MasterForms Builder does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
MasterForms Builder may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, MasterForms Builder may monitor the most popular posts on the masterformsbuilder.com site or use information logged by our Components to better understand its usage trends. MasterForms Builder may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, MasterForms Builder does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
MasterForms Builder discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on MasterForms Builder’s behalf or to provide services available at MasterForms Builder’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using MasterForms Builder’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. MasterForms Builder will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, MasterForms Builder discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when MasterForms Builder believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of MasterForms Builder, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an MasterForms Builder website and have supplied your email address, MasterForms Builder may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with MasterForms Builder and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. MasterForms Builder takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If MasterForms Builder, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that MasterForms Builder goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of MasterForms Builder may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Comments and other content submitted to our website are saved on our servers and remain under the explicit control of subscribers to the Components subscription service and are only directly managed by us unless a subscription is cancelled or lapses, in which case we store them long enough to enable a subscriber to renew there subscription for the same domain as before.
These terms and Conditions will be governed and therefore either limited by or extended by the laws pertaining to the carriage or usage of electronic media in the host country (Australia) or by the country where you are viewing these terms from or are located in. By continuing to use this website and or its subscription-services you, being a subscriber or not, are deemed to be in agreement with the terms-and-conditions found on this (or these) page(s), including our privacy-policy and disclaimer. If you do not agree with any of the information found on this or these page(s) you should discontinue your use of this website and any of its services immediately.
These terms and conditions set out the definitions and rules which will apply to you when you are using or accessing any of our subscription services and the data and or information available via this website using any of domain available for this websites and its services.
Website Content: All data, information, tutorials, support information and all text or other content contained within or on this website which is not the copyrighted property of any other 3rd party is deemed to be the copyrighted property of MasterForms Builder which is a name and domain managed and owned by MasterForms Mobile & Web. No data, text or any form of copyrighted information from this website may be used for any other purpose outside of this websites intended purpose and may not be distributed or used by any electronic or other types of media without the explicit consent of MasterForms Mobile & Web or its individual copyright owner.
Our subscription services currently have four different levels of usage levels. These are as follows:
1) 'Free' which defines a subscription service or application available for no cost to the user but with certain programmatic and functional limitations and is available only for non-commercial usages and shall not be used on any website which engages in a monetary based service of any kind.
2) 'Private' which defines a subscription service or application which has the same conditions as the 'Free' service but has certain limitations removed and requires a monthly subscription fee the cost of which is defined on other pages within our website.
3) 'Business' which defines a subscription service or application which has the same conditions as the 'Free and Private' service and removes the restriction of commercial usage allowing its usage on monetary based websites and further removes limitations in programmatic functionality by allowing multiple instances of the service or application to be created for usage on as many webpages as desired within one (1) domain as one (1) host-name only and also requires a monthly subscription fee the cost of which is defined on other pages within our website.
4) 'Enterprise' which defines a subscription service or application which has the same conditions as the 'Business' service and extends its usage by allowing usage on up to twelve (12) individual domains or host-names. This defines the 'Enterprise' service as the equivalent of 12 'Business' level subscriptions and also requires a monthly subscription fee the cost of which is defined on other pages within our website.
Subscription Service Payment Variation: The three (3) previously mentioned paid subscription services ('Private, Business and Enterprise') all have a twelve (12) monthly subscription service available, the costs of which are also defined on other pages within our website. MasterForms Builder also offer variations on the subscription payments on request from current subscribers only (you must have a subscription to request variation)
Acceptable Use: It is a condition of these terms that all subscribers, regardless of the level they subscribe to adhere to these following rules, and that he/her accepts that some rules may be regarded as conditional upon the laws of the country that directly governs their usage of electronic media services and of the internet and that the rules set forth herein are not final and should be considered a minimal guideline of acceptable use of the subscription services provided by the website and domain under joomlamasterforms.com and under masterformsbuilder.com their subsequent sub-domain hosts.
1) A subscriber may not at any time attempt to use or circumvent the programmatic functions available to a subscription level which is higher that the level to which they are subscribed.
2) A subscriber may not at any time access or attempt to access and information belonging to another subscriber unless it is by the means provided by the software within this subscription service or by the subscribers own website where their popup data is made available by them to the general public.
3) A subscriber may not access their account after cancelling or reversing their initial subscription payment before it has been processed. As matter of courtesy we give subscribers access to their subscription immediately upon subscribing with an allowance of 24 hours for processing of their subscription payments.
4) A subscriber may cancel their subscription at any time using the 'Un-Subscribe' button which is available and always visible after logging in to their account and accessing the users admin area. The un-subscribe process will prevent any further automatic subscription payments from being processed after their monthly period has expired. Their account will be reduced to the 'Free' subscription type and any Pop-Up instance created with a higher level will become unavailable for viewing on their website or websites.
5) All 'Free' level subscribers can at any time upgrade their subscription which will begin at the date which the upgraded and consequently be re-billed on that date every month from then forward.
6) All subscription levels should use the references to available support according to their subscription levels as set-out in the support section of this website. There are variations in the expected acceptable levels of support available to each level of subscribers with the minimum level being applied to the 'Free' subscription holders.
7) Visitors to this website are welcome to create an account to be able to communicate with other users via our Forum but will not be abale to request any type of direct-support at all unless they are a participating subscriber, meaning that they have completed the setup processes and are using our application on a valid publicly visible website and or domain host.
8) All data entered by subscribers will always remain the copyrighted property property of the subscriber that places, uploads or copies the information into their accounts storage facilities for use within the subscription service aplications for which they have subscribed.
Thank you for visiting MasterForms Demo, the most 'User Friendly' form builder for Joomla!®.
To use this demo website, you may login using the following credentials:
The 'demo' account is setup as a 'Manager'. This will enable you to login the Administrator interface and access the MasterForms backend (https://demo.masterformsbuilder.com/administrator) You may also use the same account to test the front-end functionality related to MasterForms for logged-in users.
For security reasons, the Global Options for MasterForms have been disabled. You will however be able to access and use the individual form Parameters view. This view allows you to override certain global parameters and also set some extra form centric parameters. The JCE editor also has some typical options disabled.
Please use this demo facility with due care and respect the fact that other users may be interested in trialing this facility too.
The form builder component is fully functional, and you are given free acces to create, edit, delete, place, any masterForms field, fieldset or form element.
Thank you for your interest in trialing MasterForms...
All of the 'Forms' contained within this website have been generated by MasterForms. You may notice that some forms are 'clones' of existing standard Joomla forms. This allows you to maintain full control of the style and format of all forms on your website and also allows all of your forms to follow the same design pattern, look and feel.